A minimalist read-only Imgur proxy insipired by software like Invidious, Nitter, and Bibliogram.
This project was started because Kevin Froman got fed up with Imgur breaking with Tor because of cow-dung JS.
Features are in order of priority of most to least
- Image proxying
- Gallery/album proxying
- Proper order of gallery posts
- Image description and author info
- Tor/SOCKS support for block circumvention
- GIFs/videos (For now use youtube-dl)
- Localizable strings and translations
- Comments... maybe
Visit an existing instance like imgin.voidnet.tech
Or, run it with python by installing the requirements.txt and ./run.py. Or use the Dockerfile. Contact me if you want help or find a bug.
Patches, suggestions, complaints, or bugs: email to imgin -@- voidnet.tech