# Onionr Roadmap
## Taraxacum Release (9.0)
* [ X ] Implement new block format with verifiable delay function
* [ X ] Implement overhauled gossip system with dandelion++
The new system is separated from the underlying networks used and makes it much easier to implement new transport methods. Dandelion++ is also better than the old block mixing we did.
* [ ] Spruce up documentation
* [ ] Restore LAN transport
* [ ] Restore webUI as a plugin
* [ ] Restore static site/file sharing plugin
* [ ] Restore/reimplement mail plugin
* [ ] Restore/reimplement friends plugin
* [ ] Refresh test suite
* [ ] Revamped key/encrypted messaging (encrypted blocks)
## Web of trust release (~10.0)
To facilitate the below market plugin/application, Onionr will need a web of trust system.
* [ ] Web of trust plugin or module
## Market Plugin Release (~10.1)
The Onionr team believes the Monero community is currently lacking a good p2p market, and as such we hope to build a solution using Onionr as a transport. This may be a separate project and as opposed to a plugin.
* A new marketplace plugin will be developed with the following *tenative* features:
* [ ] Account management
* [ ] Monero management
* [ ] Store front discovery and search
* [ ] Product listing search
* [ ] User reviews