Onionr ("Onion Relay") is a decentralized/distributed peer-to-peer communication network, designed to be anonymous and resistant to (meta)data analysis, spam, and corruption.
@ -86,7 +86,7 @@ Master may be unstable, you should use the latest release tag. (checkout via git
* Have python3.7+, python3-pip, Tor (daemon, not browser) installed. python3-dev is recommended.
* You may need build-essentials or the equivalent of your platform
* Clone the git repo: `$ git clone https://gitlab.com/beardog/onionr --tags`
* Clone the git repo: `$ git clone https://git.voidnet.tech/onionr --tags`
* cd into install direction: `$ cd onionr/`
* Install the Python dependencies ([virtualenv strongly recommended](https://virtualenv.pypa.io/en/stable/userguide/)): `$ pip3 install --require-hashes -r requirements.txt` (on ARM64 devices like Raspberry Pi 4's use requirements-ARM.txt instead.)
To facilitate the below market plugin/application, Onionr will need a web of trust system.
* [ ] Web of trust plugin or module
## Market Plugin Release (10.1)
## Market Plugin Release (~10.1)
The Onionr team believes the Monero community is currently lacking a good p2p market, and as such we hope to build a solution using Onionr as a transport. This may be a separate project and as opposed to a plugin.