||4 years ago|
|fonts||5 years ago|
|LICENSE||5 years ago|
|README.md||4 years ago|
|aes.min.js||5 years ago|
|bootstrap-theme.min.css||5 years ago|
|bootstrap.min.css||5 years ago|
|bootstrap.min.js||5 years ago|
|clipboard.min.js||5 years ago|
|font-awesome.min.css||5 years ago|
|index.html||4 years ago|
|jquery.bootstrap-growl.min.js||5 years ago|
|jquery.min.js||5 years ago|
|main.js||5 years ago|
|snow.jpg||5 years ago|
|theme.css||5 years ago|
|theme.min.css||5 years ago|
Obfuscate & Text as White-Space
Warning: The cryptography library Snow10 uses a poor way of generating keys from a password. I will fix this in the future, but it should be "good enough" if you use a highly random password. In general I recommend using PGP instead for the encryption portion for now.
Snow10 is a web app inspired by the original snow program to use whitespace/zero-width characters to obfuscate messages within the whitespace of other content.
GLPv3, see license file
- No steganography is perfect, your message may be discovered especially by skilled adversaries.
- Some text editors (like vim) show zero width characters
- Some clients/places may strip whitespace characters
- Use encryption if you really need to protect your messages. Use a good password but keep in mind that no encryption is perfect (Snow2 uses cryptojs AES), see the notice at the top of this readme.
- It is best to save the site offline to avoid your messages being intercepted by possible malicious code sent from (my) web server
- The larger your message, the more obvious it is that it is there.
- While Snow10 technically has no size limit for messages, very large messages may take a long amount of time to create. Your browser may appear to freeze if you do this, but it should finish eventually.
Roadmap (to do)
Ability to automatically spread/retrieve message content into paragraphs of "cover" text
Optimize the conversion code for longer messages
Feel free to make a pull request if you feel that you have improved the software.