Obfuscate & Encrypt Text as White-Space
Snow10 is a web app inspired by the original snow program to use whitespace/zero-width characters to obfuscate messages within the whitespace of other content.
GLPv3, see license file
- No steganography is perfect, your message may be discovered especially by skilled adversaries.
- Some text editors (like vim) show zero width characters
- Some clients/places may strip whitespace characters
- Use encryption if you really need to protect your messages. Use a good password but keep in mind that no encryption is perfect (Snow2 uses cryptojs AES)
- It is best to save the site offline to avoid your messages being intercepted by possible malicious code sent from (my) web server
- The larger your message, the more obvious it is that it is there.
Roadmap (to do)
Ability to automatically spread/retrieve message content into paragraphs of "cover" text
Feel free to make a pull request if you feel that you have improved the software.