- if [ -d "/dev/shm" ]
- echo "Using /dev/shm to make a RAM based Onionr instance."
- echo "This system does not have /dev/shm. Cannot use this script."
- exit 9;
- ONIONR_HOME="$(mktemp -p /dev/shm/ -d -t onionr-XXXXXXXXXXX)"
- export ONIONR_HOME
- echo "Onionr has been launched with a temporary home directory using /dev/shm. Note that the OS may still write to swap if applicable."
- echo "Future Onionr commands will use your set or default Onionr home directory, unless you set it to $ONIONR_HOME"
- echo "Ultimately, a live boot operating system such as Tails or Debian would be better for you to use."
- $(dirname $0)/onionr.sh start & disown
- sleep 2
- $(dirname $0)/onionr.sh open-home